Starting today, version 1.4.0 of our popular Virtuemart theme VaMazing is available for download.
A total of 13 changes have been made to this version. Among others, the changes of the new Virtuemart version 1.1.5, as, for example, PayPal Express, have been welded into the theme.
Consequently, we advise you to update to the latest version as soon as possible. In the following, you will find an overview on the most important changes to the new version.
Changes & Troubleshooting:
- minor error in the shopping cart view corrected.
- out-of-date php classes removed.
- problems with the gallery in connection with Child products resolved.
- problems with the gallery in connection with third party source scripts (e.g. templates) resolved.
- conflicts with the note box and some templates by third party retailers eliminated.
- unclosed DIV tags in the checkout and shop info pages closed.
- size recognition of the images in the category view removed, as this had caused repeated distortion of the images.
- image zoom in the category view changed to mootools instead of CSS, as customers had experienced problems with displaying them via Internet Explorer 7.
- several minor CSS errors corrected throughout the theme.
New features of this version:
- Availability & Shipping Icons in Serbian, French and Czech.
- PayPal Express supported
A detailed change log can be found in the package. As usual, the update can be retrieved either by your customer account or else directly via the download link you were sent after your purchase. The package also includes an "IMPORTANT_FOR_UPDATES.txt". Please note that the download access is open for 6 months after your purchase as according to our license agreement. After this period, you will have to renew your license to download the updates.